Private Medical Insurance (PMI) is designed to cover the cost of private medical treatment for ‘acute conditions’ that start after your policy begins.
PMI is available at a range of different levels of cover at various premiums designed to meet the needs of different customers. For example, you can have choices around the types of treatment covered, what level of cover will apply to those treatments, the location where your treatment is provided and the contribution you might be willing to make to the treatment cost (called ‘the excess’).
Cover usually includes:
- The cost of hospital admission
- Diagnostic tests, such as MRI and CT scans
- The costs of seeing a consultant
- Hospital accommodation and nursing care
- Cancer drugs – some polices will include drugs that are not available on the NHS
Book a free consultation with Martin
What our customers say
"They followed the process through all the way and their understanding of providers, risk, appetite and underwriting processes meant that we were able to achieve our goal...peace of mind."
– Ruth Badger | Ruth Badger Consultancy
"Martin can offer tax efficient routes to protect your assets, your business and your family. He is trustworthy and friendly. I would recommend him most highly."
– Graham Davies | Davies McLennon Chartered Accountants, Chartered Tax Advisers
"Martin came to see us and we were happy with the clear and precise way he explained the policies. I would have no hesitation to recommend Martin."
– Neil Roper | Fusion Furniture Solutions
What would happen to the crowdfunders investments if the key people driving the businesses weren’t there anymore?
Partnership protection insurance for a partnership is like saying you need legs on a body, strings on a guitar, a helmet on a motorbike.
How you can have share protection as a one person limited company? This is where relevant life insurance is such a fantastic innovative product.